Greg recently sat down with Ryan Bagnulo, Security Architect for ASPECT-i, to discuss a number of cloud security concerns and issues.
In this first video, Greg and Ryan set things up with discussions on:
- Challenges in deploying cloud, starting with: should you trust your cloud administrator?
- Good data for early cloud adoption (such as public data like news, stocks)
This 2nd short focuses on:
- issues around PII (personally identifiable information)
- counter-measures, such as de-identifying data with filtering, screening or access control
- privacy and regulatory risks around stored in the cloud.
- best practices for protecting data
- implications for violating security breaches privacy regulations
We'd love your thoughts and comments.