Since we launched Apigee To-Go (build an Apigee API Console for your own API) two weeks ago, we've been working to make it even better.
- Added support for multiple methods in a resource
- New reset password link
- Dedicated login page for To-Go
- Occasional issue where renaming a Console confused it
- Sometimes the CSS would refresh fast enough after uploading
- Removed the confusing WADL and CSS upload timestamp
- Changed the Test icon to Console
A huge thanks goes out to all the users who sent us feedback—things get better faster because of you. And send us a link to your API Console. For example, the Intersect API by Abraham Williams. Have you tried Apigee To-Go? Tell us about it!